ELLA - glacial glamour

Thursday 26 July 2012



Do you remember my post back in February about Iceland Fashion Week? One of the brands I loved the most was ELLA.

You are well aware of my love for dresses and this one of the reason I fell for Ella’s Summer collection. The shape, the soft tones, the allure of these dresses is every woman dream to feel beautiful and feminine.

Ella is not only Fashion, but perfumes and home decor. Check their web site and follow ELLA in Facebook and Pinterest.








5 comments :

  1. the campaign is amazing! the pictures are soooo beautiful!!!1
    VEry busy week, sweetie, I'll get back to you asap!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this collection is lovely, feminine and flirty! I want on of those rings....

    MaRaPa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very nice and stylish collection. I really love these colors.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bello questo post.....che collezione da favola. E' proprio nel mio stile!!!!

    ReplyDelete