First OOTD for 2012

Sunday 1 January 2012


This is my look for the new year's eve celebration (btw, spent with lovely friends over dinner). Elegant, sophisticated and in a low budget!

In fact, I was wearing dress and shoes from H&M, an embroided cardi from Promod. The strass necklace is from Primark, bracelet labeless, clutch Accessories. The coat is from Conbipel and scarf it's a present.

Do you like the cracked nails manicure? Gold and black, perfect for the festive days.
I have taken this picture wearing glasses which I use only when I work on the computer but I found it very fashionable and blogger-like, so here I am!

I wasn't sure to wear such delicate colours on New Year's eve but I like to follow my own rule when it comes to fashion style. The sparkling accessories added that festive touch anyway.

Which outfit did you chose for this amazing night?

Questo é il mio look per l'ultimo dell'anno (trascorso a cena con amici carissimi).
Elegante, sofisticato ed economico!

Difatti, vestito e scarpe sono di H&M, il cardigan lavorato di Promod. La collana di pietre di Primark, il bracciale di nessuna marca e la borsetta di Accessories. Il cappotto é di Conbipel e la sciarpa é un regalo.

Vi piace la manicure effetto screpolato? Oro e nero, perfetto per le festività.
Qui mi sono fotografata con gli occhiali che però porto solo per lavorare al computer, ma siccome sono molto alla moda e blogger-style, eccone la mia versione.

Non ero molto convinta di indossare questi colori per la sera di Capodanno ma ho deciso di seguire le mie regole di moda. Gli accessori di brillantini aggiungono comunque un tocco festivo.

E voi che look avete scelto per questa magica serata?


19 comments :

  1. It's really a great look. Everything goes together so well.
    I wish you all the best in 2012 and a Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, Ylenia. Hapy 2012 to you!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'abito è delizioso e lo userai in molte altre occasioni di certo! Buon anno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that dress! you look fantastic!!!!!
    Happy new year sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely outfit :) I adore the shoes! Happy 2012.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the outfit!! want that clutch!!!
    have a great 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very chic for the new year!! You look fabb hun

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. u look really pretty and I LOVEEEEe that manicure!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. per me i toni del rosa sono sempre adatti per ogni occasione, anche capodanno, trovo questa scelta molto raffinata! buon anno!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, LOVE the shoes. I think the pale colors look great on you and give a break from what was probably unrelieved black that most others would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely outfit! I especially adore the wonderful shoes and the dress... and the nails and the clutch - bref! I think it is all pretty stylish, though the item I am impressed by is the nails - I could never do all the detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...I like the dress and the shoes...and I love the nails...
    great outfit!!!
    xoxo
    :D
    …All in Style…!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stepping by your blog to thank you for the great comment and for following me,
    being a brand new blog and an unknown one i was pleasantly suprised to find out that you followed me.
    i really appreciate it!
    thank you!
    greetings from greece,
    lure of the dark side
    blogspot
    com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I'm in love with the cream! Happy 2012 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year!!! I hope 2012 will be the best year ever for all of us.

    You looked so beautiful, love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your necklace! and your nails are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  17. My dear Ylesia, you look like a true goddess, ahhhhhhhhhhhh I want those nails too.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a pretty dress. That's why I love me some H&M. So dear friend when are we meeting in 2012?

    ReplyDelete